It’s a girl – Get Bloomed!/wawomb’s tropical nursery decor line
In contrast to our inaugural monochromatic architectural line, “New Kid on the Block”, our Spring/Summer 2017 collection “Get Bloomed” introduces this year’s leading color palette along with the tropical interior design trend.
Select colors, such as vigorous greens, burgundy and mustard combined with pale pinks, natural white and plywood present you with the benefit to tone down for a soothing, serene ambience or enhance for a more sumptuous mood.
This tropical nursery decor line is undoubtedly a celebration of the feminine. Floral accents and tropical leaves are the proeminent design feature that is reflected in every element of this collection.
In addition to our wooden designer knobs and wallhooks we are introducing fabric designs, such as decorative throw pillows, poufs and a tummy time play mat to expand our existing offer.
And in signature wawomb fashion, each design is created using only high quality materials: a robust portuguese 100% Wool fabric named Burel. This traditional fabric made of the wool of happy mountain sheep will resist traction, ripping, pressure, daylight and supports frequent use without changing color or shape.
The collection launches 17/04/2017 and includes:
- wooden knobs: easily enhance your nursery with these trending additions to any existing dresser, drawer or storage device.
- wall hooks: make your wall blossom with a touch of functional for your organization needs
- tropical leaf pillows: add a cozy element to your nursery and bring story time to life with these fun and tactile cushions
- big leaf rug: add visually stimulating texture to tummy and playtime, bringing any space to life without clashing with your adult décor
- floral crib canopy: dress up your crib, or create a stylish and imaginative tummy time corner and reading nook with this versatile nursery accessory.
- dressed Moses Basket: a delightful baby shower gift or photo shoot prop for baby’s first month. The perfect gift basket to fill with those little accessories every parent needs.
- monogram letters: a pefect gift – every time
- curtain drawbacks: floral accent for your windows
- chalkboard hearts: inspired by a traditional portuguese jewelry piece – the heart of Viana
As every collection, our tropical nursery decor line”Get Bloomed” is hand-created in a limited edition and offers exclusive options that create a great impact and easy designer solutions for your nursery.
Learn more about Stephanie Gérard, the designer and maker behind wawomb’s designs and subscribe to our newsletter for a 20% discount code, and the latest in release information on products and insight into our modern nursery design.
Note to editors
Download our mediakit for online publishing below or contact Stephanie Gérard at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +351-967 521 808 for interviews, samples, additional information and print ready photos.